Bukovel Ski School
The biggest innovation in the ski recreation is the use of carving skis. When used properly, these skis bring a new level of skiing pleasure.
Most skiers who ride carving skis, use the outdated technology of skiing and therefore do not get the maximum pleasure, and in many cases even harm their health.
- Can you ski or snowboard, but do not know what the carving is?
- Do you still not know about the benefits of carving skiing technique?
- Do you want to reduce physical activity during skiing?
- Do you enjoy skiing but want more?
- Do you want to experience the ease, freedom, total control?
- Are you tired of standing in a line for lift, instead of riding?
- Do you dream to ride confidently on any slopes and impress your friends?
If at least one question you answered “Yes”, please contact the CARVING SCHOOL and choose one of three training programmes!!!
No matter if you ski or ride a snowboard: choose private or group training programme at the Bukovel Carving School. Take new challenges and conquer new heights! The Carving School of the Bukovel Ski School will teach you how to downhill the slope skilfully and controlling speed with getting the maximum pleasure.
* Carving (to carve – cut) is a technique of skiing or snowboarding which involves performing turns without slip (cutting turns) by setting correct ski/snowboard position on the edges. This allows you not to lose speed at turns.
CAN SKI OR SNOWBOARD AND READY TO TEACH YOUR FAMILY? TEACH PROPERLY!
To teach safely and comfortably to ski or snowboard on the slopes of the Bukovel ski resort, get the permission to train the family. Find out how to get the permission in 5 minutes.