FREESTYLE SCHOOL – SKIING
Do you parallel ski skilfully? – raise your level in 4 days!
FULL COURSE 8 HOURS (2 DAYS)
• Learning of the element 180. Drilling with exercises on the jump and pyramid box.
• Learning the Unnatural 180. Drilling with exercises on the jump and pyramid box.
• Learning the Switch 180 and Switch180 Unnatural. Drilling with exercises on the jump and pyramid box.
• Review and reinforcing the material of the first day
Learning of the element 50/50 on the Dancefloor, Flat and Flat-Down box.
HALF COURSE: 4 HOURS
• Warming up
• Introduction to jibs. Characteristics, size etc.
• Learning the Ollie. Drilling with exercises. Skiing on the table top jumps/small jumps.
• Learning the Frontside Shifty. Drilling with exercises.
• Skiing Ollie + Frontside Shifty
• Flat on the snow 180-360, Buttery slides
• Straight slides on the fixtures. Drilling straight slides on the Dancefloor, Flat and Flat-Down box
FIRST LESSON: 2 HOURS
• Introduction to the riding style – freestyle. Terminology.
• Selection and preparation of the equipment to freestyle training. Physical and psychological preparation.
• Rules of conduct in the terrain park
• Warming up
• Observational going to the terrain park, getting familiar with the fixtures and their characteristics/specification.
• Safe falling technique.
• Turns on parallel skis, side sliding, carving
• Right stance. The technique of slope processing. The position of arms and shoulders while riding and performing freestyle elements.
• Reinforcing of proper stance through the straight sliding from the table jumps.
Training of body/hand/feetpositions in the air. Safe landing.
• Skiing in the opposite stance (Switch) with turns.
WANT TO TEACH FAMILY?
Are you confident in your ski or snowboard skills? Find out the way how to get the permission to teach your family. The procedure will take not much time, but allow you to pass on your skills to the family on the slopes.