Information about lessons:
– one-time lessons lasting 2, 3 and 4 hours (unlike half-course, course) cannot be divided. Lessons are conducted during one day and without a break;
– you can start learning at any department of the school and at any convenient time for you;
– you can study individually or with friends / relatives / colleagues, if all of you have the same level of snowboarding. For each additional student in the group extra payment is 50% of the initial cost of the lesson;
– you can leave all your wishes regarding the lesson in the column “comments”.
How to choose amount of hours in a lesson?
3-4 hours are suitable for:
– beginners who are snowboarding for the first time and have an excellent level of physical training;
– beginners and snowboarders who want to improve the technique of skiing.
2 hours are suitable for:
– beginners who are snowboarding for the first time;
– skilled riders who want to remember and renew skills after a long break.
Advantages of studying with Bukovel Ski School:
– ski pass during training is not needed, the instructor will use his own ski pass;
– there is a VIP corridor for all students of the school, so there is no any discomfort and waiting in queues for the lift.
– after completing the reservation, make sure that payment was successful (unpaid applications are not processed by the system);
– wait for the call of the manager and agree time and place of lessons;
– get your ticket by email
– You should come 5 minutes before the start of the lesson in necessary equipment (snowboard, snowboard boots, helmet, mask, gloves, snowboard suit);
– if you do not have your own equipment, take care about renting in advance;
– please note that to rent equipment you need to have documents (passport, driving license, registration) or cash deposit;
What time to choose for lessons?
Morning time – 8:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
+ excellent condition of the slopes, packed powder snow condition;
+ not many skiers and snowboarders on the slope;
– you must wake up early.
Lunch time – 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
+ you can sleep well and you are not in a hurry;
– there are lots of skiers and snowboarders, on the slopes.
Evening time – 3:00 p.m. – 7:30
+ you can sleep well and do not rush anywhere;
+ in some periods there are nice discounts (check at school offices)
– ungroomed areas on the slopes.